Thursday, August 2, 2012

PERFORMANCE OF MINE


             
          There were many learnings and discoveries that I have known during the first grading period in our ICT class. I’ve learned a lot during our discussions and during our hands-on. Some of these lessons that I learned are about internet, the history of internet, the people behind internet and of course my favorite lesson, the blog. Our teacher thought us how to create our accounts and how to post. We were educated all of these by our teacher.

          Having problems and encountering challenges are usual and normal to the life of people most especially to the students. So, as a student, I have encountered some problems. One of it is the assignments I happened not to make because sometimes I forgot that we have assignments or sometimes I’m lazy to do it. Another problem that I usually encounter is by being lazy to open my notes and study my lessons which result to low score in quizzes or grade in performance.

          We say that in every problem there is a solution for the God will not give us challenges if he knew that we cannot solve it. So what I did to address the challenges I encountered is by typing our assignments in my cell phone with a vibrating alarm to remind me. I am also trying my best to review my lessons to have a better result in my grades.

          Moving on, I will continue my good attitudes during this grading period and of course I will try to change and improve the bad hobbies I used to do. In this case, I know that there will be better results. I will have a high grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment