“My Mom,
My Hero”
A hero is
a person who was admired for his achievements and noble equalities. He or she
shows great courage and inspires a lot of people to do good things and one of
the heroes that I consider is my mother.
My
mother never gives up and never stops to fill us the things that we really need
for our better future. She is always there to reach our hand every time we stumble.
She is the one who corrects me when I’m doing wrong and of course she’ll guide
me in choosing the right decision. She always makes me feel that I’m not alone,
that she is always there at my side and will feed me many inspiring advices
that I might apply in life. So, I know that saying thank you to her is not
enough because she molds me to be a better person but one thing is sure, she
will serve as one of the inspirations for the fulfillment of my dreams. My mother
means a lot to me. For me, she is better than “wonder woman,” “darna” or any
other heroes for she is the greatest hero.
A
hero is someone who has risked or sacrificed his or her own life for other
people. Sacrificing one’s life isn’t only demonstrated by literally dying’ it’s
whom you put others above you and that’s what my mother do. That makes my mother
for me the greatest hero.
No comments:
Post a Comment