"HEY, IT'S ME!"
Most of us thought when new year comes, we always say that it's a chance of new life for us. It was a new beginning of having a new life full of hopes and promises to have a better ahead.
Ofcourse, starting my life in this year, I had made some lists of things which I am going to do to have a more meaningful life in this year which we called "new year's resolution." One of my resolution is to become more responsible as a daughter, as a sister, as a friend, as a student and as a person. I will do my best to be an independent individual. I know that there's nothing wrong in asking for help but it would not help you in molding yourself. Another is to become more matured in every aspects of our lives most especially when deciding. I will try to act according to my age. Maybe that this resolution is funny but I also included it--should not into a relationship. This is because, I should focus on my studies first for I think love can wait if that is really for me. So, I decided not to be in a relationship.
That was just some of my resolutions that I made for if I'm going to narrate them all, it would took so long. I just hope that they would just accept the new me in this year. I hope that this will be a good year for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment