Monday, January 21, 2013

Reflection


"MY THIRD GRADING LIFE"

Tik!Tok!Tik!Tok!... Another grading period had passed and I had experienced a lot of things again during that grading period. I have met new people, discovered new facts, learned new things not only about my studies but also about good traits that I must apply in my daily life and ofcourse I laughed an cried together with my classmates.

During the third grading period, I also encountered problems and challenges most especially about my studies. One of my problem is about my assignments and other requirements. We had lots of projects to be pass. So, I had this "time management." I budget my free time in making these requirements and fortunately I did it. I was able to pass my assignments, projects and other requirements.

Moving on, I will continue my goor performances that made me a better student during the third grading period and will try my best to change my bad attitudes and behaviors for the better result of my grades. Even if, I still have to study very hard in preparation for our college life. It will no longer very hard for me to study in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment